Land your first or next job in Medical Sales . . . even without recruiters or job boards.
Whether you’re trying to land your first job in medical sales or looking for your next,
“Insider’s Secrets to Getting Hired in Medical Sales”
will teach you a proven approach that very few candidates know about.
Create & Leverage Opportunities for the Medical Sales Job You Want
Take control with a 3-Step Strategy and STAND OUT from a sea of ordinary candidates using the same tired approach.
Locate the Perfect Opportunity
Instead of targeting medical sales jobs that are perfect for them, most candidates surf job boards and recruiter sites. They apply for anything and everything they might have a shot at, only to never hear back or have their calls and emails go unanswered. If you have tons of medical sales experience, recruiters might be a good route for you, but if not, you could be setting yourself up for frustration and failure. There’s a better way to find job opportunities that are perfect for you and you’ll distinguish yourself as someone worthy of consideration by using using this different approach. For more information, watch the video below.
Distinguish Yourself with a KILLER Resume
Maybe you have a great resume, but the truth is, most resumes suck! (sorry, but after reviewing hundreds, that’s the truth). The vast majority do nothing to distinguish a candidate from the slew of hopeful candidates chasing almost every job. Your resume provides a snapshot of what a hiring manager can expect from you if you’re hired. Is it the image of someone who can access healthcare decision makers and close deals or just a list of what you’ve done in the past? Learn more by watching the video below.
Dazzle Hiring Managers During (and After!) the Interview
If you’ve made the cut to be invited to an interview, rest assured that it is not the place for you to show up in a suit and just answer questions. Actually, It’s the golden sales opportunity for you to take control and position yourself as the ideal candidate. You can’t perform well in a medical sales interview unless you understand medical sales at a deep level, have prepared carefully, can think on your feet, and have great selling skills. Your confidence in your ability to grow a territory must be believable and palpable. This is discussed more in the video below.
WHY BLASTING RESUMES IS A BAD IDEA . . .
MAXIMIZE YOUR CHANCES FOR GETTING HIRED
You’re competing in a highly-competitive job market. The only way to win is to distinguish yourself from a sea of candidates so you become the obvious choice. Watch and listen as Mace Horoff describes what you must do in order to land a highly-desirable medical sales job.
Note: There are no webinar trainings as described in the video scheduled for this time.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Get around any “no-experience” issue in a way that puts you on level footing with other candidates (and will even propel you past them!)
- Work your way in through “the back door” when you don’t have the necessary qualifications that a company is looking for
- Use any “rejections” during the hiring process as opportunities that could land you the job
- Select the right industry segment before you start trying to find a job
- Present yourself to hiring authorities in the most favorable ways possible
- Craft a winning medical sales resume so the reviewer has to take a closer look at you
- Expertly prepare for the medical sales interview
- Do what YOU MUST DO at the interview if you want to get hired
- Avoid what YOU MUST AVOID at the interview to avoid killing your application
- Change the negative context of any potential short-comings into positives attributes
- Discover inside information about an open sales position that can catapult you ahead of the other candidates
- Follow-up after the interview to distinguish yourself from other candidates
- Respond to any letters of rejection to reinstate yourself as an even stronger
And that’s just the beginning. You’ll learn so much more such as…What wardrobe mistakes should you avoid that could kill your chances?… Who is the best person in the company to talk to about a job?…What is the right way to ask for the job and why you won’t get it if you don’t do this?
INSIDERS SECRETS TO GETTING HIRED IN MEDICAL SALES is an instantly downloadable digital audio course consisting of:
- 9 Mp3 Audio Recordings
- A .PDF Guidebook with templates and examples